quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2007

At Last, the last



Yes, i was concerned with a rattle in my chest as the images started playing. But life taught me there´s tricks around the corner and, this time, they ran over me. For good.

As the music played, I went trough my dark alley, drawing universes in the walls until I made my last world. Suddenly, I see her. The purest tones, the perfect lines, all in a warning sign. It came from the outside, a door in the wall, long time broken by words I never meant. Misplaced words, misplaced person. But in my world. With magical words, the lock I swallowed before was open, and the room was like i left it, with a smile in the walls, impure lights coming trough the window. And I played it time after time, floating and flying, killing my shadow. The shadow is dead, here in my room, a place called Home. A warning sign. I knew it, I always knew it.

I´m not sorry, i am happy, thrilled for life. Keeping memories as movies, movies as life.

I´m sorry. This is who i am.

Portuguese Version not Available

Sem comentários: